For our offices in Mintraching (near Regensburg) we are looking for a
Scrum Product owner (m/w/d)
What you will be working on!
As a specialist in control and automation we are creating the warehouse of the future. Our automated guided vehicles, our autonomous lifters and our flow and control software iCMS are an integral part of that vision.
You will help us to bring that vision to reality!
- You will take on the role of a Product owner inside our Scrum team. You will support our products from idea to release bringing the customers voice to the development table.
- You will analyze, organize and prioritize the requirements and ensure that the team develops the right features at the right time.
- Working closely with the development team is an integral part of your job: You ensure that the development team understands the products, goals and requirements.
- You call the shots: Based on your interaction with sales and marketing you decide whether a product is ready to be released.
We are looking for you!
- You are an experienced product owner or you have a background in project management and took first steps in a Scrum team
- You are familiar with processes and tools around agile software development (JIRA, Confluence)
- If you are our ideal candidate you have a background in factory automation
- While working in a structured manner you keep an open and agile mindset
- You are eager to join a highly motivated team and willing to share your experience
- We are a diverse group: communicating in English should come naturally, being able to speak in German is a big plus
This is what we offer
- Exciting products and a great team
- Flexible working time models
- Workplace equipped to the highest technical standards
- Open and cooperative work culture
- Company pension scheme
Interested? Our external consultants are looking forward to your application!