For our offices in Mintraching (near Regensburg) we are looking for a
Software Engineer (m/w/d) iLifter
What you will be working on!
As a specialist in control and automation we are creating the warehouse of the future. Our automated guided vehicles, our autonomous lifters and our flow and control software iCMS are an integral part of that vision.
You will help us to bring that vision to reality!
- You will develop features for the control software of our autonomous lifters iLifter
- You help guarantee the high quality standards of our products by extending our test environment
- Together with the team you will build up lasting knowledge by creating meaningful documentation
We are looking for you!
- You are an expert in C programming!
If you learned studying Computer Sciences: that‘s great! If you taught yourself, that‘s great as well!
- You are familiar with source code management practices and tools like git or svn
- While working in a structured manner you keep an open and agile mindset and are familiar with approaches like Scrum
- You are eager to join a highly motivated team and willing to share your experience
We are a diverse group: communicating in English should come naturally, being able to speak in German is a big plus
This is what we offer
- Exciting products and a great team
- Flexible working time models
- Workplace equipped to the highest technical standards
- Open and cooperative work culture
- Company pension scheme
Interested? Our external consultants are looking forward to your application!