For our offices in Mintraching (near Regensburg) we are looking for a
Software Engineer (m/w/d) iShuttle
What you will be working on!
As a specialist in control and automation we are creating the warehouse of the future. Our automated guided vehicles, our autonomous lifters and our flow and control software iCMS are an integral part of that vision.
You will help us to bring that vision to reality!
- You will be iimplementing features for our Automated Guided Vehicles, mainly in C as part of or Scrum Team
- As a senior developer on the project, you will mentor colleagues in best development practices and ensure their use throughout the project
- You will help to guarantee the high quality standards of our products by extending our test environment and documenting the development
- With your experience you will contribute to the architectural discussions
We are looking for you!
- You completed your degree in Computer Science at least 5 years ago and collected hands on experience since then
- Software development means more to you than just writing code
- Your expertise lies with C, but you are also familiar with other languages like Python
- While working in a structured manner you keep an open and agile mindset and are familiar with approaches like Scrum
- If you are our ideal candidate you are also knowledgeable about PLC programming with you
- You are eager to join a highly motivated team and willing to share your experience
- We are a diverse group: communicating in English should come naturally, being able to speak in German is a big plus
This is what we offer
- Exciting products and a great team
- Flexible working time models
- Workplace equipped to the highest technical standards
- Open and cooperative work culture
- Company pension scheme
- Free parking
- Free drinks
- Bus stop nearby
- Good transport connections
Interested? Our external consultants are looking forward to your application!